Date // Thur 24 Sept 2020
Venue // HRC, St Helier
Earsay's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday 24th September 2020, 7.00pm at Hearing Resource Centre at Overdale, St Helier. All members are welcome. 2019 minutes has been emailed to all members to read beforehand.
We'd love to see members as it is a time to comment on anything you wish regarding Earsay as a charity. Social distancing guidelines will be followed. If you wish to advise of anything but don't wish to come along, please email any comments to [email protected]
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 26thSeptember 2019. Please note that these will not be read at the meeting
- To receive the Executive Committee’s Annual Reports
- To receive and adopt the financial statements audited by two auditors
- To elect first:
- Officers and members of the Executive Committee
- Members of the sub-Committee for the ensuing year
- To elect two auditors
- To agree the amount of annual subscription to be paid by members
- To deal with any business as per the Constitution
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served after the meeting.