Date // Thur 26 Sept 2019
Venue // HRC
Earsay's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday 26th September 2019, 7.00pm at Hearing Resource Centre at Overdale, St Helier. All members are welcome. 2018 minutes has been emailed to all members to read beforehand.
We'd love to see as many members as possible, as it is a time to comment on anything you wish regarding Earsay as a charity.
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 20st September 2018. Please note that these will not be read at the meeting
- To receive the Executive Committee’s Annual Reports
- To receive and adopt the financial statements audited by two auditors
- To elect first:
- Officers and members of the Executive Committee
- Members of the sub-Committee for the ensuing year
- To elect two auditors
- To agree the amount of annual subscription to be paid by members
- To deal with any business as per the Constitution
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served after the meeting.