Date // Thursday 20th September 2018, 7pm
Venue // Hearing Resource Centre, Overdale, St Helier
Earsay's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday 20th September 2018, 7.00pm at Hearing Resource Centre at Overdale, St Helier. All members are welcome. 2017 minutes have been emailed to all members to read.
We'd love to see as many members as possible, as it is a time to comment on anything you wish regarding Earsay - and meet up with your fellow Earsay friends.
2. To receive and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 21st September 2017. Please note that these will not be read at the meeting
3. To receive the Executive Committee’s Annual Reports
4. To receive and adopt the financial statements audited by two auditors
5, To elect first:
a) Officers and members of the Executive Committee
b) Members of the sub-Committee for the ensuing year
6. To elect two auditors
7. To agree the amount of annual subscription to be paid by members
8. To deal with any business as per the Constitution
After the meeting, Heather Armstrong will give a presentation on her recent European Friendship Week for Cochlear Implanted Teenagers which was funded by Earsay. Tea, coffee & biscuits will then be served.